Monday, August 8, 2011

VINTAGE 1962 PLYMOUTH VALIANT TIN FRICTION TOY CAR

Forty -nine years old and runs like a charm. That must be because it's a Plymouth. I remember in the late 1960's a friend of mine in high school drove one just like it. His name was Mark. He was a really nice guy. I wonder where he is now and what path his feet have trod in life. Anyway, that's the reason I snapped this toy up was because it brought back a good memory.
Trivia: The average American opens their fridge 22 times a day. (Understandable. I do it to see if I can catch the light napping)




Did You Know? The first refrigerated beach has been built in Dubai to prevent tourists burning their feet. A computer controlled system of coolant filled pipes under the sand keeps temperatures comfortable at the beach next to the Palazzo Versace hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment