Tuesday, June 7, 2011

GARDEN SHED ENTRANCEWAY RE-DO

The girls that work at the garden centre at the grocery store we frequent gave me a gardenning book as thanks for the coffee, hot chocolate or ice cap I give them once a week as thanks for being so helpful with my gardenning questions. This book had a nice picture of an entranceway to a garden shed. Well the next thing my lovely wife, Karen, sees is me ripping up sod , digging up dirt, buying some 4 by 4 lumber, more stone edging, bags of sand, bags of crushed stone, burying 2 foot tree stumps that were destined for our firepit and "voila". This is what I came up with at the end. Thanks for looking. The top two pics are before.

Did you know: We were always taught that an octopus has 8 arms but British marine experts have discovered that instead of 8 arms, an octopus really has only 6. A new study has revealed that it uses 6 of its tentacles as arms for eating, but the back 2 limbs act as legs to help it move across the ocean floor. Just thought I'd let you know.

Trivia: The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment