Friday, May 20, 2011

REMINDS ME OF CLINT EASTWOOD-- GO AHEAD, MAKE MY DAY

Clint Eastwood made quite a splash in the cinema world when he began his "spaghetti westerns". He acted his part like no one else could. I didn't realize how much I looked up to him until 1980 when I was in a bad car accident (not that any car accident is good). After I awoke from my hospital induced coma (one month) I thought I was Clint Eastwood for the next two weeks. I still get a bit of ribbing for that to this day. And I love the late writer Louis L'Amour's books. Every young lad should read them . Great ethics.

Clint Eastwood Quotes: 1. They say marriage is made in Heaven, but so is thunder and lightning. 2. Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. 3.I have strong feelings about gun control. If there's a gun around I want to be controlling it.


Did You Know? A fellow lost his cell phone on a beach at Worthing, West Sussex, England. He thought it had been swept out to sea and that he would never see it again, but a week later it turned up, in the belly of a huge cod. The 25 lb(11-kg) cod had been caught by a fisherman, who was gutting it for his fish stall when he found the phone, which still worked, inside the fish's stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment