Sunday, April 10, 2011

LITTLE NATE IS A BIG MAN (GRANDSON)

He is one of our grandkids. When we went for a visit last weekend, Samantha and Nate hover near us . It may be because there is always some candy along with a toy hidden in our pockets , Nannys' purse or behind Grampas' back. They enjoy the treats they receive. Later in the day Nate (six years old) came up to me with an assortment of plastic wiggly reptiles. He said, "Grampa you always give me something ,so pick whatever you like for yourself". I did. A wiggly snake. Having numerous priceless and costly items I rank a special place for this snake. On my jewellry box next to my side of the bed. The irony is the simple fact that everyone knows how I dread snakes but this one I kinda love. I wonder why.




Mark Twain: Name the greatest of all inventors------------- "Accident."
Mark Twain: " A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way."

Did You Know?   In the Florida Keys, a sick turtle swam directly in to the Turtle Hospital-a turtle treatment facility. The 73-lb (33-kg) loggerhead turtle was found to be suffering from a bacterial infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment