Saturday, April 9, 2011

VINTAGE LUCKY OPEN CAR TOY, DO YOU FEEL LUCKY? 1960's

I do, because I have a vintage Lucky Open Car. It has a friction drive motor that as it glides past on the floor you can see the radiator fan spinning as it goes by. They even paint the dashboard with a speedometer. Neat eh? It even came with the original box. They are hard to come by since they are usually tossed out.

Trivia: The swine flu vaccine of 1976 caused more sickness and death than the flu itself did.

Did You Know?   A Florida family paid $155,000 for a clone of their dead dog. The family had the DNA of their beloved Golden Labrador, Sir Lancelot, collected and frozen five years before his death in 2008. In 2009, the family collected Lancelot Encore, a three-month-old puppy that was an exact genetic replica of their deceased pet.

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I have been looking for a Rolls Royce from the same era with the spinning fan I have been looking for about 20 years. Would you be able to let me know where you bought your lucky open car ? It is the closest I have seen to what I am looking for
    cheers
    Mark
    markpepper@dodo.com.au

    ReplyDelete